Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a fantastic tasting roast.
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, garlic & herb
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, minced onion medley
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Italian salad dressing (Liguid)
- Pre-heat your oven 500 degrees.
- I sprinkle these all over the roast then rub it in rub it in!
- Pour salad dressing over roast place roast in the oven 500 degrees for 15 minutes, uncovered.
- Then turn oven down to 350 cook nice and slow for several hours.
- I check often to make sure it isnt drying out.
- Sometimes Ill even set the oven 325.
- OH so good!