Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
We really enjoy these as a fast, tasty lunch or snack. Substitute / adjust any seasoning to your preference.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared white horseradish, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 lavosh flat bread (7 ounce sizes)
- 2 (5 1/4 ounce) packages garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 6 large radishes, julienned
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 lb cooked roast beef, sliced thin
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk olive oil through black pepper.
- Add peas through lettuce, tossing to coat.
- Lay breads on a flat surface, spread with soft garlic& herb cheese spread.
- Cover breads and cheese spread with seasoned veggie mixture.
- Top with slices of roast beef.
- With long sides of bread facing you, roll each tightly into a cylinder, use toothpicks to hold.
- Cut each bread roll crosswise into 6 pieces.
- *If not eating right away, wrap cylinders tightly in foil or plastic wrap, refrigerate, remove from covering, cut and serve.