Top Review by JonMarLeeSco
My mother used to make these; sadly, she is long dead. I found the reference to a batch confusing as I am used to recipes being measured in servings, and the ingredients do seem disproportionate, though all are certainly essential to successful rissoles. So, I'm going to need to experiment.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil and mash potatoes. Set aside to cool (not cold).
- Cut up corned beef and add to potatoes.
- Add rest of ingredients (except 2 additional beaten eggs). Mix thoroughly.
- Roll into rissoles or shape of croquettes.
- Dip into beaten egg and roll in more bread crumbs.
- Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
- These may be heated in oven on tray if not used at once. Size of the tin of corned beef can also be changed to suit.