My children, grand-children and now great-grand children have been eating these cookies eagerly. This recipe has given to me in 1960 by a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter with sugar, flour, salt and baking soda.
- 3Add balance of ingredients and mix well.
- 4Chill one hour.
- 5Shape batter into 2 long rolls, wrap in waxed paper and chill.
- 6again until firm or freeze overnight.
- 7Slice rolls and put slices on ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 12 minutes.
- 9Remove from baking sheet and cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat Power Cookies for Toddlers
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 79.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g