1/1 Photo of Meat & Potato Quiche
This tastes great! Please note: Recipe also calls for a chopped onion and a tsp of parsley flakes which were forgotten at time of entering!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 425°F.
- 2In 9 inch pie pan mix together vegetable oil and shredded potato.
- 3Press evenly into pie crust shape.
- 4Bake 420 for 15 mins until just beginning to brown.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 7Place cheese, diced meat and onion on top of potato crust.
- 8Beat together milk, eggs and seasonings.
- 9Pour onto other ingredients.
- 10Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parsley flakes.
- 11Return to oven and bake at 425 for 30 minutes Allow to cool for 5 mins before cutting.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat & Potato Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.0
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 301.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: