This tastes great! Please note: Recipe also calls for a chopped onion and a tsp of parsley flakes which were forgotten at time of entering!
- Preheat over to 425°F.
- In 9 inch pie pan mix together vegetable oil and shredded potato.
- Press evenly into pie crust shape.
- Bake 420 for 15 mins until just beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Place cheese, diced meat and onion on top of potato crust.
- Beat together milk, eggs and seasonings.
- Pour onto other ingredients.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parsley flakes.
- Return to oven and bake at 425 for 30 minutes Allow to cool for 5 mins before cutting.