Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you like hamburger, mash potatoes and cheese then you'll love this. It's easy and tasty. Your family will love this. I hope!!! Its also good for left overs just heat up and suppers done and still tasty!!!!!!!
- Cook the hamburger (like you would for tacos,you can also add seasoning salt if wanted) drain.
- Cook mash potatoes according to package.
- Put hamburger in a 12x8 baking pan (a big enough pan so the hamburger covers the bottm)if you don't have a big pan thats fine.
- Put the mash potatoes over the hamburger.
- then put the cheese on top (cover all of it).
- Then put in oven 350 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- You can also add tatar tots on top (but cook first) Or add some kind of vegetable in with the potatoes.