Recipe by Country Granny Judy
My family and everone that I have served this meatloaf to, loves it.
Top Review by Chuck in Killbuck
Wow! This is delicious. I never thought of adding potatoes and cheese like this to a meatloaf. It really gives you the whole circle of a meal. Simple, fast and oh sooo tasty. My neighbors I highly recommend this to everyone. We put a big star on the page of this in the "to make again" section of our folder. Thanks for posting this. It's great!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 slices dry bread (crumbled)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can sliced potato, drained
- 4 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ground chuck, eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper; Mix well.
- Spread half of the meat mixture in a 9x5x3" loaf pan; layer with potatoes and cheese.
- Spread rest of meat mixture on top and seal outside edges.
- Top with catsup.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour or untill done.