- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup instant potato flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine beef, potato flakes, seasonings and milk in a bowl.
- Mix until well blended. Press lightly into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Drain off excess fat. Pour sauce over all. Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minute longer, until done.