A great freezable recipe. My DH will eat anything if it is put into a tortilla. A fast food chain has these on their menu and I make them at home. I make a full batch and then freeze for an easy to reheat meal. It is also a great way to use up left over taco meat, for another meal or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package tater tots
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning, packet
- 1/4 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 10 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1Cook tator tots according to package.
- 2fry hamburger, drain, and add taco seasoning, cheese onion and green chilies.
- 3Heat tortillas in microwave for easier rolling. cover half of tortilla with a layer of meat top with tator tots and roll up. Place on plate and top with salsa and sour cream and any other south of the border topping you can think of.
- 5TO FREEZE: place rolled up burritos in to a freezer bag and freeze. I actually place 3 to 4 burritos in regular storage bags and them place into a zippered freezer bag. I can get about 9 to 12 burritos per freezer bag. I can take out on storage bag for supper and keep the rest in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat & Potato Burrito OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.7
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 963.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: