Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A good home-cooked meal without a lot of prep time.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled,thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup steak sauce, divided
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 2⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place potatoes in bottom of lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of steak sauce.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup steak sauce with meat, bread crumbs and onion in large bowl.
- Spread evenly over potatoes, pressing firmly to form solid layer.
- Brush with reserved steak sauce.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until meat mixture is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with cheese; continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.