Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
It is a simple Indian dish. Easy to cook and tasty.
Make and share this Meat Pilaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg rice
- 750 g meat (cubed)
- 3 teaspoons red chili powder
- 50 g green chili peppers
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (according to taste)
- 5 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 4 lemons (25 ml lemon juice)
- 5 g coriander
- 5 g mint
- 1 onion
- 500 g tomatoes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cardamom powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 300 g yogurt
- 1 liter water
- 50 g clarified butter (to serve with)
- Mix all ingredients, except yogurt and lemon with 1 glass water in a pressure cooker and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Mix yogurt and roast the meat then add 1 litre water and cook on medium heat.
- When water boils add rice.
- After the water evaporates add lemon juice and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with clarified butter.