Entry in RSC #9
Make and share this Meat Pies recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium skillet, add 1 tsp olive oil, onions and carrots, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add ground beef; cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes,juice,salt,pepper,sugar and cinnamon to beef mixture, stir, simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cut puff pastry sheet into six squares.
- Roll each square into 6 inch square.
- Spoon mixture into each square; fold and seal.
- Brush the other 1 tsp olive oil on the meat pies.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.