1 hr 10 mins
Chef #550625's Note:
Ground Beef and Pork covered with cheesy mashed potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In one pan sauté meat together with salt and pepper.
- 2In another pan peel and boil potatoes.
- 3In a third pan sauté mushrooms and onions in olive oil.
- 4When meat is cooked toss with flour and egg. Add in 1 cup cheese, tomatoes, peas, and mushroom onion mixture.
- 5Mash potatoes with milk and butter, salt and pepper to taste. Mix in remaining cheese.
- 6Firmly pack meat mixture into bottom of casserole dish. Top with potatoes.
- 7Bake at 350 covered for 35 min, bake an additional 10 min uncovered.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat Pie Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.1
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 149.7 mg
- Sodium 738.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 33.5 g