Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ground Beef and Pork covered with cheesy mashed potatoes
Make and share this Meat Pie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In one pan sauté meat together with salt and pepper.
- In another pan peel and boil potatoes.
- In a third pan sauté mushrooms and onions in olive oil.
- When meat is cooked toss with flour and egg. Add in 1 cup cheese, tomatoes, peas, and mushroom onion mixture.
- Mash potatoes with milk and butter, salt and pepper to taste. Mix in remaining cheese.
- Firmly pack meat mixture into bottom of casserole dish. Top with potatoes.
- Bake at 350 covered for 35 min, bake an additional 10 min uncovered.