Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ground Beef and Pork covered with cheesy mashed potatoes
Make and share this Meat Pie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In one pan sauté meat together with salt and pepper.
- In another pan peel and boil potatoes.
- In a third pan sauté mushrooms and onions in olive oil.
- When meat is cooked toss with flour and egg. Add in 1 cup cheese, tomatoes, peas, and mushroom onion mixture.
- Mash potatoes with milk and butter, salt and pepper to taste. Mix in remaining cheese.
- Firmly pack meat mixture into bottom of casserole dish. Top with potatoes.
- Bake at 350 covered for 35 min, bake an additional 10 min uncovered.