Recipe by fletchssandblasting_8138581
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a great any-tizer! You can have as a snack, for lunch with a salad, party appetizer or what we call Game Day Must Have! It's versatile because you can use any left over veggies or meats. You can substitute the hamburg for ground turkey or sausage or you can make it vegetarian by omitting the meat and using broccoli and cheese with the potatoes, anything you throw together tastes great!
- 1 lb hamburger (I use 85% lean)
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.5 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes (I use garlic mashed)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls (I use Pillsbury)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrable hamburg and onion in a skillet and drain grease.
- Microwave the 1/2 pkg Simply Potatoes for 2 minutes.
- Combine hamburg mix, mash potatoes and cheese.
- Open crescent rolls and separate. Taking one at a time, flatten the wide part of the triangle with the heel of your hand, spoon a tablespoon of the mixture on to the middle of the wide end of triangle and fold in the sides to cover mixure then roll up crescent roll and place on baking sheet.
- Depending on size of baking sheet you can usually do 12 at a time.
- Bake for 12-15 mins till golden brown.
- While first batch is baking you can prepare 2nd batch it will go alot faster!