- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 cups cooked potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine meat, mushrooms, egg, onion, breadcrumbs, 1/4 teaspoon salt,and pepper, and mix lightly.
- Press mixture onto bottom, and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Mash potatoes, and milk together.
- Stir cheese, Parsley, and 1/8 teaspoon salt into mashed potatoes.
- Remove meat shell, from oven. Spoon or drain off any fat.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Fill meat shell with potato mixture.
- Return to oven. Continue baking for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve with brown gravy.