Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an easy, comfort food meal. My family loves it.
Make and share this Meat Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn or 1 (8 ounce) can carrots
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups beef gravy
- 2 pie crusts
- Fry the ground beef while making the mashed potatoes. Drain beef and combine with the mashed potatoes. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the corn, salt, pepper and garlic and mix again. Mix in one package of the gravy.
- Spoon into the pie crust and add the top crust. Make slits in center. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 35 minutes.
- Drizzle the second package of gravy over each slice when serving.