1/1 Photo of Meat N' Veggie Pie
1 hr 30 mins
I developed this recipe because I love frozen meat pies so much and wanted to make my own. I used the Moms Souper Easy Pie Recipe from this site for the pasty. You can use whatever veggies you like or mix it up and make different kinds of meat pies. It is a very simple to make, freezes well and is a great meal for a brunch or a cold winters night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make two pie crusts, using Moms Souper Easy Pie Recipe from this site or your own. I like to pre-cook the bottom shell for about 8 - 10 minute.
- 2Cook the minute steak flavor or spice as to your liking.
- 3Dice your veggies into small bite size pieces and add to a large bowl.
- 4Once the steak has cooled cut into small bite size pieces and add to the veggies.
- 5Prepare your gravy mix but only use 3/4 the amount of water for each package.
- 6Once cooled add to the mixture of veggies and meat. Mix well.
- 7Pour mixture evenly into the two pie shells, top with the crust, pinch edges and make a couple slits on the top.
- 8You can freeze them from here or cook in a 350 degree oven for approximately 1 hour. The vegetables cook during this process.
- 9Serving size is 4 - 6 per pie.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat N' Veggie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 395.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g