Recipe by Viki Anderson
Individual meatloaf muffins that can be customized for each person.. I make with with healthy low fat ground turkey breast but you can use beef, pork or any combination. You can add optional ingredients as each person prefers like mushrooms, cheese etc. The best thing is, you have all the flavor of your favorite meatloaf but the outside does not get burned waiting for the inside to get fully cooked like with a regular meatloaf.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup multigrain cereal, I use Bob's Red Mill 10 grain
- 1 teaspoon steak salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetables, pureed, roasted veggies, puree them in the blender, bell peppers, carrot, onion, & celery
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking non-stick spray.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Form meat balls the size of muffins and place into muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until each are done in center.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or gravy.