Recipe by Toodles
My sister in Salt Lake City gave me this recipe. I have used it many times and have always been pleased with the flavor. I use it most of the time on t-bone or strip steaks, but have also marinated chicken breast and flank steak.
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
We loved this marinade. We aren't big fans of bbcue or steak sauce but it added a nice flavour to the meat. In addition to the garlic powder, we also added 2-3 cloves of minced garlic. We used this on t-bone steaks & it turned out wonderfully, thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine or 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder