Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this marinade. I use it mostly for beef but it works really well for deer meat.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can ginger ale
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and let your meat merinade in it for at least 6 hours.
- Be sure to throw away any unused marinade.
I have never had anything like this before! Loved it! Used it on moose steaks and added just a bit of olive oil as the steaks were going on the grill! Excellent...a keeper! Thanks for posting.