Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great way to marinade beef or chicken depending which broth you are using..
- 10 ounces beef broth or 10 ounces chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, thin sliced
- 2⁄3 cup red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in pot.
- Simmer for 5 minutes to blend flavors.
- Keep in fridge until ready to use.
Super marinade. I use a meat tenderizer tool on the meat first and let it sit in the marinade for several days in the refrig. I also use more garlic. Thanks, Harlynne