Recipe by CoffeeMom
Makes enough for a pound of beef, chicken, pork, (especially tenderloin) or seafood (especially shrimp) Cook time is marinade time.
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorn
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the peppercorns enough to crack them and mix with other ingredients.
- Add choice of meat and marinade. The longer the better except with seafood.
- 4+ hours for any other meat, no more than one hour for seafood.
- Cook using the method of your choosing.