Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from Taste of Home Very good and tasty. I like to use the pizza cheese combo instead of
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, Chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; Drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
I don't usually change recipes but did so with this one only because I had to use what was on hand. I used a jar of spaghetti sauce instead of the pizza sauce and it turned out great! The pepperoni makes this dish. It's summer so I just cooked it all up on the stovetop. Yum! I'll make this again.
I made this for dinner and my family loved it. They requested that I make it again. This was very tasty and yummy! Thanks for the great recipe.........
I added sliced olives and mushrooms. I also used whole wheat sprial noodles instead of macaroni noodles this may be why it turned out very dry. It was not bad, I would just recommend using another can of sauce which I will be trying next time I make it.