Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am putting this here for safe keeping......It sounds easy and good.
Make and share this Meat Lover's Pizza Bake recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until beef is done; drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce, pepperoni and olives. Transfer to a greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Pour evenly over the cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.