Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
I am putting this here for safe keeping......It sounds easy and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until beef is done; drain.
- 2Stir in pizza sauce, pepperoni and olives. Transfer to a greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Pour evenly over the cheese.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat Lover's Pizza Bake
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.8
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 175.2 mg
- Sodium 1238.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 31.5 g