Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am putting this here for safe keeping......It sounds easy and good.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 15 ounces pizza sauce
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni, sliced and chopped
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup biscuit mix
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- In a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until beef is done; drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce, pepperoni and olives. Transfer to a greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Pour evenly over the cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.