Recipe by Lainey6605
If you like meat in your omelet, you should like this one.
Top Review by I'mPat
Made using 2 eggs and put in a spicy pepperoni and smoky ham with my crispy bacon rashers on the side and wow what a filling breakfast that was, definately set me up for the day. Thank you to weekend cooker for recommending and to Lainey6605 for posting, made for I Recommend Tag game.
- 4 large eggs
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml butter
- 118.29 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 59.14 ml sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 59.14 ml ham, cooked and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine eggs and pepper, whisking to beat well.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat, rotating pan to coat bottom.
- Add egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to cook, gently lift edges with a spatula and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until just set.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, sausage and ham evenly onto half of omelet.
- Fold omelet in half.
- Cook for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.