1/2 Photos of Meat Lover's Omelet
If you like meat in your omelet, you should like this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, combine eggs and pepper, whisking to beat well.
- 2In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat, rotating pan to coat bottom.
- 3Add egg mixture.
- 4As eggs begin to cook, gently lift edges with a spatula and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- 5Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until just set.
- 6Sprinkle cheese, bacon, sausage and ham evenly onto half of omelet.
- 7Fold omelet in half.
- 8Cook for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat Lover's Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 959.9
- Calories from Fat 705
- Total Fat 78.3 g
- Saturated Fat 35.2 g
- Cholesterol 901.2 mg
- Sodium 1983.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 56.7 g