Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you like meat in your omelet, you should like this one.
Make and share this Meat Lover's Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl, combine eggs and pepper, whisking to beat well.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat, rotating pan to coat bottom.
- Add egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to cook, gently lift edges with a spatula and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until just set.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, sausage and ham evenly onto half of omelet.
- Fold omelet in half.
- Cook for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Made using 2 eggs and put in a spicy pepperoni and smoky ham with my crispy bacon rashers on the side and wow what a filling breakfast that was, definately set me up for the day. Thank you to weekend cooker for recommending and to Lainey6605 for posting, made for I Recommend Tag game.
Great omelet! I made this exactly as directed, but added a little bit of mozzarella cheese too. Yum. Thanks Lainey for sharing. Made for 1-2-3 tag game.
If I could give it 10 stars I would. I made 4 , 1 for each of us. This has the perfect amount of ingredients, so easy, so quick, and so delicious. Next time my kids want to try it with mozzerella cheese. Mine, and my wives, will stay the same.Thanks for the post.