If you like meat in your omelet, you should like this one.
Make and share this Meat Lover's Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl, combine eggs and pepper, whisking to beat well.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat, rotating pan to coat bottom.
- Add egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to cook, gently lift edges with a spatula and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until just set.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, sausage and ham evenly onto half of omelet.
- Fold omelet in half.
- Cook for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.