1/1 Photo of Meat Lovers Cheating Lasagna
Easy 6 ingredient Triple meat (pepperoni, sausage and hamburger) lasagna made easier by using frozen cheese ravioli instead of the noodles & ricotta mixture. Tastes just like regular lasagna but much better with the meat combination. A must if you are a meat lovers pizza fan. (and fabulous even if your not). A wonderful new spin on lasagna that I just threw together for a birthday dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package pork sausage (in the roll shaped package, not links)
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 lb sandwich pepperoni (from grocery store deli)
- 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (1-1/2 bags pre-shredded)
- 1In a large frying pan, cook the sausage and ground beef together with the chopped onions until no longer pink and drain all grease.
- 2Cook ravioli according to package directions (only for about 3 minutes or so I think) Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 3In a 13x9 baking dish, spread a small amount of sauce (just enough to cover bottom) and layer enough ravioli to cover.
- 4Stack the slices of pepperoni and cut them into narrow strips and spread half of it over the ravioli.
- 5Now spread all the meat over that and pour the remaining sauce on top of it.
- 6Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups mozzerella cheese, then layer the remaining ravioli and cheese and sprinkle all of the garlic powder on it.
- 7Spread the remaining half of pepperoni strips on top of cheese.
- 8Cover with foil and bake at 375* for about 20-25 minutes.
- 9Remove foil and bake uncovered another 10 minutes or until cheese and pepperoni are golden.
- 10Serve with no yeast Beer Bread (Beer Bread).
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat Lovers Cheating Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1353.1
- Calories from Fat 915
- Total Fat 101.7 g
- Saturated Fat 40.0 g
- Cholesterol 324.4 mg
- Sodium 2698.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 82.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: