Easy 6 ingredient Triple meat (pepperoni, sausage and hamburger) lasagna made easier by using frozen cheese ravioli instead of the noodles & ricotta mixture. Tastes just like regular lasagna but much better with the meat combination. A must if you are a meat lovers pizza fan. (and fabulous even if your not). A wonderful new spin on lasagna that I just threw together for a birthday dinner.
- 1 (30 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package pork sausage (in the roll shaped package, not links)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb sandwich pepperoni (from grocery store deli)
- 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (1-1/2 bags pre-shredded)
- In a large frying pan, cook the sausage and ground beef together with the chopped onions until no longer pink and drain all grease.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions (only for about 3 minutes or so I think) Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a 13x9 baking dish, spread a small amount of sauce (just enough to cover bottom) and layer enough ravioli to cover.
- Stack the slices of pepperoni and cut them into narrow strips and spread half of it over the ravioli.
- Now spread all the meat over that and pour the remaining sauce on top of it.
- Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups mozzerella cheese, then layer the remaining ravioli and cheese and sprinkle all of the garlic powder on it.
- Spread the remaining half of pepperoni strips on top of cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375* for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered another 10 minutes or until cheese and pepperoni are golden.
- Serve with no yeast Beer Bread (recipe# 73440).