Recipe by LMillerRN
A twist on meatballs and spaghetti. Serve slices of Meat Loaves with spaghetti sauce over pasta, then complete with Caesar salad and garlic bread.
Top Review by VA
The flavor of the meatloaf is awesome. (I may use this part of the recipe for my meatballs.) The one thing I would change on this would be to double the sauce that gets poured over. Very tasty and satisfying dish
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, ground beef, breadcrumbs,and the next 4 ingredients just until combined.
- Shape mixture into 2 8 inch loaves, and place in a lightly greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Stir together remaining spaghetti sauce, brown sugar and next 3 ingredients.
- Pour sauce evenly over meat loaves, and bake 25 more minutes or until beef is no longer pink in center.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti.