Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
copied from local paper
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- Combine first 6ingredients, stirring until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Shape mixture into 6 loaves;
- place loaves on rack of a greased broiler pan.
- Spoon barbecue sauce over loaves.
- Bake at 450" for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately
- NOTE: If you like a lot of sauce, just splash it on to suit you!