Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Awesome way to use your left over meat loaf
Make and share this Meat Loaf & Potaoes Club recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together the ketchup and curry powder. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the meat loaf slices, turning once, until lightly golden brown and heated through.
- Meanwhile,broil bread on a very large baking sheet to toast. Turn bread then top the four slices of bread with American cheese, Sprinkle with onions and continue broiling until toasted and cheese is melted.
- Layer four slices of bread with watercress or arugula, meat loaf,and some of the ketchup. Top with cheese toast, cheese side up. Add a layer of french fries. Spread the remaining four bread slices with spicy ketchup and place on fries.
- Skewer with sandwich pickles and cut to serve.