Chef Ripple's Note:
Awesome way to use your left over meat loaf
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the ketchup and curry powder. Set aside.
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the meat loaf slices, turning once, until lightly golden brown and heated through.
- 3Meanwhile,broil bread on a very large baking sheet to toast. Turn bread then top the four slices of bread with American cheese, Sprinkle with onions and continue broiling until toasted and cheese is melted.
- 4Layer four slices of bread with watercress or arugula, meat loaf,and some of the ketchup. Top with cheese toast, cheese side up. Add a layer of french fries. Spread the remaining four bread slices with spicy ketchup and place on fries.
- 5Skewer with sandwich pickles and cut to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat Loaf & Potaoes Club
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 492.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: