Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tired of always running out of that little Package - found this recipe and have used it ever since !
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- *To make fresh bread crumbs, tear sliced whole wheat bread into pieces and add to blender and pulse until all uniform "crumbs".
- Mix together all ingredients in a plastic baggie and spray casserole or meatloaf pan or muffin tin with butter spray and add meat mixture and press into selected pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- NOTE: Chopped onions and chopped green peppers can be added if desired before baking.When meatloaf is done you can top with ketchup if desired and/or cheddar cheese.