Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Found this in the news paper. Its from "Alice's Brady Bunch Cookbook" Submitted to www.recipezaar.com on Feb. 10, 2010
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb ground lean pork
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Divide the mixture in half and spread into 2 ungreased 9-by-5inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Pretty good stuff! I had to make a few minor changes to the crumbs since I ran out of home made breadcrumbs. I ended up using about 1/3 pack of crushed saltines.
With the leftovers I added cream of mushroom soup and baked at 350°F for about 40 minutes.