Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very filling Meat Lasagna with mushrooms
Make and share this Meat Lasagna Using Uncooked Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown Ground Beef with minced garlic and chopped onion.
- Add tomatoes, sauce and mushrooms, let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mix all cheeses in a bowl.
- Using a 20 x 9 baking dish layer meat, noodles, meat, cheese, noodles, meat, cheese, noodles, meat, cheese, (making 3 layers).
- Bake covered with foil for 1 hour at 400.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for 5 more minutes or until golden on top.
- Note: Do not pre cook noodles, add to baking dish raw.