1/3 Photos of Meat Cabbage Casserole
1 hr 25 mins
Mustang Sally 54269's Note:
Much the same flavour as stuffed cabbage rolls, but is much easier to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium skillet, saute onion in butter until soft, but not brown.
- 2Add ground beef. Cook, breaking up the meat until done.
- 3In a 2-quart buttered casserole with cover, layer the carrots and half the cabbage. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- 4Add meat mixture, press down slightly.
- 5Add remaining cabbage.
- 6Combine spaghetti sauce, Worchestershire sauce & chives.
- 7Pour sauce over top casserole.
- 8Cover & bake at 350° F for about 1 hour or until cabbage is soft.
- 9Add cheese on top, bake uncovered for another 5-8 minutes until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat Cabbage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.6
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.4 mg
- Sodium 830.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 27.1 g