Delicious meat in a bun :o) So tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup skim milk powder
- 2/3 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 15 cups flour
- 1Mix dough following bread method.
- 2Brown beef in a saucepan. Spoon off as much fat as possible. Stir in soups and beef in a mug, add one tin of water, and heat and stir until onions are rehydrated and all water has evaporated.
- 3Divide dough into 12 sections.
- 4Divide each of those into 12 (careful to punch down other sections).
- 5Shape into buns by flattening a ball from dough about the size of a small egg
- 6Add a rounded teaspoon of meat to the middle of the ball.
- 7Gather edges of the dough around the meat and pinch it shut.
- 8Let buns rise until almost double.
- 9Bake at 400 F for about 22 min or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat Buns
Serving Size: 1 (6147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 143.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell's half-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup