Prep 4 hrs
Cook 2 hrs
Delicious meat in a bun :o) So tasty.
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 5 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk powder
- 2⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 15 cups flour
- 5 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's half-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (39 g) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tablespoon Oxo beef cube
- Mix dough following bread method.
- Brown beef in a saucepan. Spoon off as much fat as possible. Stir in soups and beef in a mug, add one tin of water, and heat and stir until onions are rehydrated and all water has evaporated.
- Divide dough into 12 sections.
- Divide each of those into 12 (careful to punch down other sections).
- Shape into buns by flattening a ball from dough about the size of a small egg
- Add a rounded teaspoon of meat to the middle of the ball.
- Gather edges of the dough around the meat and pinch it shut.
- Let buns rise until almost double.
- Bake at 400 F for about 22 min or until golden brown.