Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
The kids (or grandkids) are gonna love this one! It's a very simple fun-to-prepare dish that the kids can help with. Sometimes I substitute with cream of onion soup instead of cream of mushroom, but both ways are tasty.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen frozen tater tots
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper ground beef, add onion and spread in bottom of 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Poke holes in the meat with finger, making sure each hole reaches bottom of dish.
- Insert one tater tot in each hole.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup evenly over top of meat and taters.
- Bake 45 mins-1 hr--.