Recipe by Cristi Hinten
Marinate the steak overnight. I do not believe that the potatoes will be able to cook in the suggested cooking time, so may need to adjust that.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian dressing, divided
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak
- 1⁄2 lb new potato, cut into quarters
- 10 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 cup tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 cup of the dressing over the steak; cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight to marinate. Drain; discard dressing.
- Place potatoes in double layer of foil to form a pouch; top with remaining 1/2 cup dressing.
- Grill steak and potato pouch over medium coals for 15 minutes or until desired doneness. Cut steak across grain into thin strips. Toss greens, tomato, onion, steak strips and potatoes. Toss with additional dressing if desired.