Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my take on an old family favorite.My Mom made it all my life and now I make it for my family.I like it as a side dish with turkey gravy .I hope you give it a try.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 lb ground pork (sweet Itailian sausage works as well)
- 1 good size onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons bells seasoning
- 6 -8 good sized potatoes
- peel and boil potatoes.
- dice onion.
- cook onion and meats in fry pan
- drain fat.
- mash cook potatoes and cooked meat mixture together.
- add salt,pepper and bell's to taste.
- may be eaten as is or used as stuffing.
Thanks so much Cafe for posting this recipe...in fact this recipe has been in our family also for generations..Each Christmas Mom used to make it with Turkey and this year i got to make it for her along with my first ever turkey. It was a winner !!!!!