1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions; roll out for a 2-crust 9-inch pie.
- 2Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In bowl combine milk, dry onion soup mix, pepper, and allspice.
- 5Add ground beef: mix thoroughly.
- 6Lightly pat meat mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
- 7Combine parsley, melted butter, and salt; add thawed hash brown potatoes, stirring to coat.
- 8Spoon potatoes over meat mixture.
- 9Adjust top crust; seal and flute edges cut slits for escape of steam.
- 10Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees till crust is golden, about 1 hour.
- 11Serve with warmed catsup.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat And Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 513.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pastry for double-crust pie