Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions; roll out for a 2-crust 9-inch pie.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
- Set aside.
- In bowl combine milk, dry onion soup mix, pepper, and allspice.
- Add ground beef: mix thoroughly.
- Lightly pat meat mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
- Combine parsley, melted butter, and salt; add thawed hash brown potatoes, stirring to coat.
- Spoon potatoes over meat mixture.
- Adjust top crust; seal and flute edges cut slits for escape of steam.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees till crust is golden, about 1 hour.
- Serve with warmed catsup.