Sounds good and things I always have on hand. Also a great weeknight recipe as it says ready a little bit over a half hour. Source: Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into four patties.
- 2In a skillet over medium heat, brown the patties in oil; drain.
- 3Add tomato juice.Reduce heat; simmer 20- 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.Remove patties to a serving platter; keep warm.
- 4Combine flour and water; gradually add to juice in the skillet.
- 5Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Spoon over patties. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat and Potato Patties
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.4
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 101.7 mg
- Sodium 385.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 19.9 g