Recipe by Ceezie
Sounds good and things I always have on hand. Also a great weeknight recipe as it says ready a little bit over a half hour. Source: Taste of Home
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef, shopping list
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely ground peeled potato
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into four patties.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the patties in oil; drain.
- Add tomato juice.Reduce heat; simmer 20- 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.Remove patties to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Combine flour and water; gradually add to juice in the skillet.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Spoon over patties. Serve immediately.