Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sounds good and things I always have on hand. Also a great weeknight recipe as it says ready a little bit over a half hour. Source: Taste of Home
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into four patties.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the patties in oil; drain.
- Add tomato juice.Reduce heat; simmer 20- 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.Remove patties to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Combine flour and water; gradually add to juice in the skillet.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Spoon over patties. Serve immediately.