This is one of those budget stretcher recipes from when my daughter was young. Still tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown beef and onions in skillet; drain.
- 3Mix in tomato sauce, garlic and oregano.
- 4Place in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 5Top with corn.
- 6Then spread mashed potatoes over the corn.
- 7Lay cheese over the mashed potatoes in a single layer.
- 8Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.4
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 864.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 28.8 g