1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook the sausage and bacon over med heat until the bacon is crisp and the sausage is brown; drain.
- 2Layer frozen potatoes and sausage/bacon mixture in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish; set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, and pepper together.
- 4Pour egg mixture over contents in casserole dish.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350° for about 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat and Potato Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.6
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 488.0 mg
- Sodium 454.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 29.7 g