Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Make and share this Meat and Potato Breakfast Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cups loose-pack diced frozen hash brown potatoes
- 12 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard (may use Dijon mustard or coarse-grain brown mustard)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage and bacon over med heat until the bacon is crisp and the sausage is brown; drain.
- Layer frozen potatoes and sausage/bacon mixture in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, and pepper together.
- Pour egg mixture over contents in casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for about 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.