Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Meat and Potato Breakfast Bake recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage and bacon over med heat until the bacon is crisp and the sausage is brown; drain.
- Layer frozen potatoes and sausage/bacon mixture in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, and pepper together.
- Pour egg mixture over contents in casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for about 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.