- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 14.79 ml butter
- 2 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 226.79 g hard salami, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g deli ham, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 226.79 g mild cheddar cheese, sliced
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4.92 ml poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender, set aside.
- On two greased baking sheets, roll each loaf of dough into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle.
- Arrange the salami, ham and cheeses lengthwise over half of each rectangle to within 1/2 inches of edges.
- Top with onion mixture; sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
- Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal well.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes before slicing.