1/5 Photos of Meat and Cheese Stromboli
This tasty Italian sandwich can be served warm or at room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 14.79 ml butter
- 2 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 226.79 g hard salami, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g deli ham, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 226.79 g mild cheddar cheese, sliced
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4.92 ml poppy seed
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender, set aside.
- 3On two greased baking sheets, roll each loaf of dough into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle.
- 4Arrange the salami, ham and cheeses lengthwise over half of each rectangle to within 1/2 inches of edges.
- 5Top with onion mixture; sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
- 6Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal well.
- 7Brush with egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- 8Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Cool 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat and Cheese Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.4
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 879.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough