Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an old family favorite.
- 226.79 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml flour
- 177.44 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 177.44 ml swiss cheese, grated
- 78.07 ml sliced green onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 9in unbaked pie shell
- Brown meat in a medium skillet and set aside.
- Blend mayo, milk, eggs, and flour until smooth.
- Stir in meat, cheese, onion, salt and pepper.
- Put mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
- Leftovers freeze well.
This is great! My whole family loved it. It was very easy to make as well. Thanks - all your recipes I've tried have been soo good. I think that next time I might put zucchini in it....I think that's be really good. This is the type of recipe that you could play with. Yum!