Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty pasta salad. It can be used as a main meal or a side dish. My family loved it I hope yours does to.
- 1 (12 ounce) box tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) containerof treasure cave feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 6 ounces sliced green olives
- 2⁄3 cup mild pepper rings
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 8 ounces genoa salami
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons mccormick Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- 4 tablespoons classico sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2⁄3 cup wishbone robusto Italian dressing
- Cook rainbow rotini according to the directions on the box. When pasta is done run pasta under cold water to cool. Drain water off pasta.
- Dice tomato and add it to the pasta.
- Dice the green bell pepper and add it to the pasta.
- Add the feta cheese, green olives, mild pepper rings, and sliced pepperoni to the pasta.
- Chop Genoa Salami into bite size pieces and add to the pasta (you will want to have the deli to slice the salami on the thick side).
- Cut mozzarella cheese into small squares and add to the pasta.
- Add the McCormick Salad Supreme, sun-dried tomato pesto, and Italian dressing to the pasta salad.
- Mix well after adding each ingredient.
- Refrigerate for at least one or more hours to let all the flavors mix in to the pasta.