This is an adopted recipe. This recipe makes light, fluffy and soft muffins which are more cake like with a hint of lemon.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Melt the butter and let cool.
- Thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs and sour cream in a smaller bowl.
- Stir in the butter, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and zest and juice of lemon.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients and mix with as few strokes as possible.
- Don't overmix.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.