1/1 Photo of Mean Chef's Lemon Sour Cream Muffins
This is an adopted recipe. This recipe makes light, fluffy and soft muffins which are more cake like with a hint of lemon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease muffin tins.
- 3Melt the butter and let cool.
- 4Thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 5Whisk together the eggs and sour cream in a smaller bowl.
- 6Stir in the butter, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and zest and juice of lemon.
- 7Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- 8Add wet ingredients and mix with as few strokes as possible.
- 9Don't overmix.
- 10Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- 11Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mean Chef's Lemon Sour Cream Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1020 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 349.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g