1 hr 10 mins
I adpoted this recipe from the infamous Mean Chef, it had no intro as it really does not need one. An elegant and deep flavored dish sure to please.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gently saute onion in oil until transparent.
- 2Add scallions and garlic, cook 2 minute.
- 4Add tomatoes, wine, most of the parsley, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Cover and simmer gently for 30 minute.
- 6,until thick.
- 7Spoon half of the tomato sauce into 6 individual oven dishes or 1 large oven dish.
- 8Add shrimp, and spoon remaining sauce on top.
- 9Crumble feta cheese and sprinkle on top.
- 10Heat oven to 500°F.
- 11Cook 10-12 minutes, until shrimp are pink and feta melted and lightly browned.
- 12Sprinkle with remaining parsley, and serve.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mean Chef's Baked Prawns With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.2
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 217.7 mg
- Sodium 1203.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 26.1 g