Recipe by RdhdA8
Quick and tasty meal swap recipe :-) Great to freeze and easy to double this recipe.
Top Review by TastyTreatsByCB
I just made this for supper tonight - it was very quick and easy. I too forgot the salt and pepper...must just get caught up in the preparation. I found them a little bit dry, but other than that very tasty. Served with boiled vegetables and applesauce. This recipe was enough for 6 pork loin chops. Tasty - thanks for sharing!
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- salt and pepper (I forgot this step)
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Start with seasoning pork chops with salt and pepper. However I was doing about 50 of these at once so I totally forgot, lol.
- In bowl, mix mustard and worcestershire together.
- Put bread crumbs on plate.
- Coat both sides of each pork chop with mustard then press on bread crumbs. You can coat by dipping pork chop in mustard mixture, or by using brush and brushing it on.
- Individually wrap each pork chop in saran wrap to place in freezer bag if freezing at this point.
- To cook: does not have to be thawed.
- Heat oven to broil.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and put wire rack on top.
- Place pork chops on wire rack and broil 8-12 minutes until done.