Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so easy and quick. All you need to go with this is your favorite salad and bread. The best part is, you only have one pan to wash!!!
- Fry cube steak as usual and drain.
- Boil macaroni as package states.
- Place meat back in skillet.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over steaks.
- Layer noodles next.
- Add tomatoes and V8 juice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- If more liquid is needed, add water.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes.
This was very simple and very good! It was a shame it was such hot and humid weather here when I made it because I would have enjoyed it even more. The only thing I did different was I added some fresh garlic and when I served it I topped it with a good handful of chopped parsley.
I've made this a couple of times, already...Very tasty and easy...I tried it with ground beef the second time, and it came out very good, too. Definitely, a winner, JQ...Thanks for sharing this "quickie"! Laudee
Very quick and easy to prepare supper especially for those week-night suppers. I added a can of mushrooms and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Thanks Jellyqueen.